[MlMt] MailMate needs to be updated warning

Erik Mueller-Harder mailmate at lists.erikmh.org
Wed Apr 6 12:16:06 EDT 2022

And this, finally, seems to be the answer to the error that I get whenever I attempt to send a Markdown-formatted email in MailMate.  Thanks to Benny’s recently improved error reporting, I see the following whenever I attempt to send such a message:

```
Bundle command failed (Inline CSS/9846E526-1B45-42E8-8E75-F2B47AB5FF76)

/Users/xyzzy/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/Premailer (Python).mmbundle/Support/bin/premailer:
/Users/xyzzy/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/Premailer (Python).mmbundle/Support/premailerize:
/usr/bin/python2.7: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

/Users/xyzzy/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/Premailer (Python).mmbundle/Support/bin/premailer:
/Users/xyzzy/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/Premailer (Python).mmbundle/Support/premailerize:
/usr/bin/python2.7: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
```

(I’ve just formatted that with a code fence, but I’ll bet you all will see the raw Markdown rather than the lightly formatted HTML that I want to send.)

Is my only recourse to figure out how to download Python 2.7 and install it properly in `/usr/bin/`?

(Again, the formatting works perfectly in MailMate’s preview pane; it doesn’t “fail” until I save the draft or send the message.)

– Erik
   MailMate 1.14 (5882)
   macOS 12.3.1
   MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021, Apple M1 Max)

------