[MlMt] Crashing on printing with r5876 and r5881

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Apr 4 12:39:29 EDT 2022

I'm confused: when I click on the MailMate menu there is no "Check for
Update" or "Check for Test Build" option:

![](cid:DC3EE35E-2197-4F38-A209-51A015A721F2 at sift.net "PastedImage.png")

Looks like I should be checking on the "Software Update" tab of MailMate
preferences. But I'm surprised that my UI is different from yours.  The
Option click on the "Check Now" button on that pane works to get me
5882, but the button text does *not* update when I hold the option down:
it still shows "Check Now."