[MlMt] Apple-F doesn't function as expected if message window is open

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 21:35:44 EDT 2021

On 16 Sep 2021, at 11:50, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Ed, you're absolutely right; I just reproduced it.  And it doesn't
> matter whether you use the keyboard shortcut or the
> 'Edit->Find->Find...' menu item, it still collapses the window as
> described.

This is a known bug, and Benny made a couple of attempts to fix it in
two post-r5820 builds, but other stuff was seriously broken (e.g., reply
= insta-crash).

I assume this is high on the list of problems being addressed as part of
a larger update focused on UI layout issues. For now, I would avoid
using CMD-F in MM, which I know is hard because the muscle-memory is
strong there.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net