[MlMt] Is there a way to rescue the latest draft which I didn't safe?

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun Sep 19 05:53:48 EDT 2021

When Mailmate crashes, the email I was just writing seems to be saved
somewhere (even if I did not save before), and when I relaunch Mialmate,
it asks whether I want to re-open this mail (some of the final texte may
not be saved, but usually it works). However I don’t know whether this
also works when you click Don’t save.

Alain