[MlMt] UUIDs for Command > MailMate

PC prc1212 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 3 07:09:57 EDT 2021

Hello, new to the mailing list and wasn't able to find the answer to my
query in the archive. I'm hoping that someone can help me.

I'm trying to find the UUIDs for the commands in the Command > MailMate
menu (e.g. "Copy Sender Addresses") and can't find them.

I am using them with the `performBundleItemWithUUID` function in
AppleScript. I was able to find the UUIDs for other bundles in their
respective plist files but I'm not sure where the MailMate ones would
be.

Any guidance would be appreciated.