[MlMt] Can't remove counter from menubar

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:30:15 EDT 2021

On 28 Oct 2021, at 17:35, Matthias Schmidt via mailmate wrote:

> Looks like each corner has its own settings, for the menu bar - not what I would expect as user and I also can’t see the point of this.

It means you can monitor multiple mailboxes, including smart ones: maybe one icon tells you how many unread messages are in your work inbox, one tells you how many messages from your mom you haven't answered, one tells you whether messages you've sent that you marked URGENT have been answered yet, and a fourth does, uh, something else!

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com