[MlMt] New problem

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Thu Oct 28 08:17:36 EDT 2021

I experience a recent problem, which may or may not be related to
Mailmate. Since a week the app no longer fetches the new messages which
arrive on the server. I have to quit and relaunch Mailmate to get these
new messages, which is of course not a viable solution. Otherwise, my
other mail clients work well, so for some reason it only occurs with
Mailmate.

I have tried to change the Mailmate version, just in case that would be
the problem, but when I tried to check for new versions, I got the
following error message :

*Error checking for new version
LibreSSL SSL_connect : SSL-ERROR-SYSCALL in connection to
updates.mailmate-app.com:443*

Does that relate to the port I use? But I don’t use a port for
incoming email, only for SMTP.

Alain