[MlMt] quoted text colors

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Thu Oct 21 18:20:33 EDT 2021

Replying to my own message, it seems that I just needed to read the help
a little more carefully. Sorry for the noise.

Anyway, I put the file in

/Users/jld/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessageTextView/display.plist

And now it is in effect. I changed this:

   foregroundColors = ( '#000000', '#0000FF', '#008000', '#808000' );

to this:

   foregroundColors = ( '#000000', '#000000', '#000000', '#000000' );

And now quoted text gets progressively lighter gray with each quote
level. Not sure if there is a way to affect how much lighter each level
get. The first level seems to be RGB 100-100-100 or about 47% grayscale,
the second about 135-135-135 or about 60% grayscale.

If I can figure out how to make those a little darker, that would be
nice.