[MlMt] Benny updated the test build changelog

Thu Oct 7 12:30:56 EDT 2021

On 5 Oct 2021, at 21:25, Pete Resnick via mailmate wrote:

> On 5 Oct 2021, at 13:37, Sam Birch wrote:
>
>> Looks like all the recent test builds are detailed in the test build release notes now:
>>
>> https://updates.mailmate-app.com/test_release_notes
>>
>> Hope this is of interest.

This is correct. The build system is a bit smarter now and release notes are generated when needed for the homepage.

> Reading through, it's pretty clear why he hasn't done a Test Build release in the clients; interesting stuff, but definitely cutting edge and bugs still being worked on.

This is also correct, but I do believe the latest test release is reasonably stable. For now, it's available on the test-release branch (available when holding down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane) for Monterey users since I assume they are less surprised by potentially buggy software :) I'm hoping to extend that to earlier macOS releases fairly soon.