[MlMt] All mailbox are empty

Thu Oct 7 12:23:54 EDT 2021

On 5 Oct 2021, at 9:46, Riccardo Lucatuorto wrote:

> Hello, from this morning I have a big problem, whichever mailbox I select
> the email list is empty, the window is completely white, although on the
> list of boxes I can see the counts.
> I tried to revert to the latest stable version, but the result does not
> change, currently I'm using the test build 1.14 (5818)

Write me via “Help ▸ Send Feedback” and I'll do what I can to help. One problem might be an unintentional condition added to, e.g., “All Messages”. You can send me the following file:

    /Users/<username>/Libary/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

You can also try to see if the latest test release behaves better (it might have other issues though): [MailMate_r5835.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5835.tbz)