[MlMt] Custom keybinding not working

Randall Meadows mailmate at not-pc.com
Tue Nov 30 20:13:39 EST 2021

I have this keybinding in a custom file:

"u" = {
    "u" = ( "markAsUnread:", "");
};

and it works just fine.  I'm trying to create an analog to mark selected
messages as READ, without luck; it just beeps at me after the second
`r`.  I've tried several things along the lines of

"r" = {
    "r" = ( "markAsRead:", "");
};

with and without that second argument, adding in (or using only)
`"setTag:", "\\SEEN"`; what's the magic voodoo incarnation to get this
working?

–––––

Upon further investigation, I'm now confused on how my w-w command is
working, as `markAsUnread:` is NOT listed in
<https://manual.mailmate-app.com/key_binding_selectors.html>.  Help?

randy