[MlMt] links ending in $

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Thu Nov 25 12:52:34 EST 2021

Regarding this point, I can add the following :
After several verifications, it seems to be a weird Mailmate issue. I
attach a screen shot of a mail that displays that strange behaviour
(image 1) : when you click on the link, nothing happens as the $ sign
does not get included.

I then checked the appearance in Mail, Outlook and the Webmail, and the
$ is now included in the URL, which means you can click on it. Then I
forwarded the dubious email as an attachment, and it is now shown
correctly in the attachment (image 2).

  Last thing I’ll have to do is to ask the person who sent this
message whether his URL has a $ at the end or not. I’ll let you know.

Alain