[MlMt] Filter(?) Message is moved to trash

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sun Nov 21 14:26:33 EST 2021

+1 for this -- I would love to see some kind of logging on rules.

Indeed, it would be even better if we could run rules on a single
message *and get logging of the rule matching process*.

I don't think it makes sense in terms of sheer logging volume to log
running lots of rules on a whole mailbox, but it would be huge to be
able to log the matching process when running rules on a single message
(or, for that matter, running a single rule against a single message,
but that would require adding another UI gesture, which might be too big
an ask).

Best,