[MlMt] Markdown formatting

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Nov 10 04:18:13 EST 2021

On 9 Nov 2021, at 18:52, Steve Hodgson wrote:

> I’m running Version 1.14 (5843). Seems ok today.

Looks like Benny has got round to releasing new beta versions: I got
5844 yesterday after being on 5820 for months. 5820 was very stable and
had the new Markdown engine. I **think** that, while most of the changes
since then have affected message views and the composer, the Markdown
engine should have been unaffected. One major niggle has at least been
resolved: I'm no longer seeing oodles of newlines when replying to
e-mails. So, thanks Benny!

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark