[MlMt] Malformed server response

Sat Nov 6 08:23:39 EDT 2021

On 6 Nov 2021, at 9:43, Marc ARC wrote:

> Which MacOS are you on ?
>
> All fine with MacOS 10.13.6 and MM 5842 ( normal and ßeta-release )

I think it might be an issue on 12.* with some revisions of MailMate, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

There'll be a r5844 test release today. When uploaded it might also fix the update issue.

The r5844 release is mainly an update of the release notes themselves in which I've tried to collect all the notes I had on changes since the last public release. Well, that's not entirely correct since there were a couple of minor updates a year ago to fix some security issues.

It's more like the release notes of almost 2 years of work. Many users on the mailing list are test release users, but for everyone else the list of changes is huge.

Depending on the number of serious issues reported the next few days, I'll put the test release on the beta release track.