[MlMt] Choosing fonts and sizes

Mon May 24 08:21:28 EDT 2021

On 22 May 2021, at 22:00, Topher Buck wrote:

> I second that request. I generally display `Source Mailbox` and `Msg ID` columns, but I need to resize them over and over and over. By default, they are wider than they need to be (i.e., than I want them to be), and they compress the width of the other columns (`Subject`, in particular).

MailMate should be able to remember column widths, but the system is far from perfect and it's even pretty buggy at times. This is a general issue with storing mailbox related states. The only advice I can offer is to reset what has been saved like this:

    defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

Relaunch MailMate and setup the columns generally needed in, e.g., the Inbox and then use the “View ▸ Columns ▸ Use as Default Columns” to store them.