[MlMt] I bought another license

Sun May 23 09:52:57 EDT 2021

On 22 May 2021, at 20:28, Dave C wrote:

> I just now bought a license for MailMate v2.

Thanks!!

> I didn’t need to. Benny wrote me to tell me that the v1 license I bought years ago is a lifetime license, good for all updates, even major ones (ie, v2.0, v3.0, etc.). I was not aware of this.

Just to be clear, I wrote (I think I wrote) that the license key is valid for 2.x releases of MailMate since I promised that a long time ago and I intend to keep that promise. I have not made any statements about 3.0 and we'll see if I ever get to such a mature version number :)

The first license keys for MailMate were sold in 2010 and they are still valid.