[MlMt] message preview

Fri May 14 08:48:46 EDT 2021

On 2 May 2021, at 20:32, Randy Bush wrote:

> recent change.  when i reply to an htmlized email, i find myself, not in
> compose mode, but in Enable Message Preview.  i can not figure out what
> i have done to deserve this.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but if you still have this issue then please try the latest [test release](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMateBigSur.tbz). Various things have changed with the preview in the test releases and it could happen that some of these releases wrongly resized the message preview to hide/overlap the composer text editor.

If you need to send me a screenshot then use “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.