[MlMt] Duplicate Sent messages

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:10:42 EDT 2021

In my various smart mailboxes, when I send a message to a group, the
copy (OK, it’s not really a copy but let’s overlook this
nomenclature for the moment) that is in the Sent folder also appears in
that group’s mailbox. So for every message I send I have in the smart
mailbox: the message that is distributed to the list by the list server
returned to me, and the Sent “copy” also.

Ideally, I want a condition for the smart mailbox that says “Does not
appear in Sent mailbox”.

How do I keep Sent messages from also appearing in the associated smart
mailboxes?

It’s a small thing, but MM is such a powerful and well-designed
client, and perfections is my goal. :)

Thanks,
Dave