[MlMt] Re-fetch mailbox list?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed May 5 12:14:13 EDT 2021

The mailbox subscription pane stopped working at all, now it opens blank
and just spins, never completing.

I now think the subscription list is immaterial, because checking the
sources.plist file, I don't see any source that has a subscription list
instead, each source has an unsubscribed list, which is empty for all
sources except one.  All sources except that one contain:

clientUnsubscribedMailboxNames = ( );

I suppose I could manually add the missing mailboxes to the
mailboxes.plist file, but that seems fraught with potential errors.

--Randall