[MlMt] Custom message verifications with messageVerifications.plist not working

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Tue May 4 07:50:06 EDT 2021

Hi Shoshanna,

the closing bracket is there, it just did not make it into my mail, sorry.

So that's not the issue. But I found it. For future reference and others I will document the issue:

It was a typographic double quote:  title = "You sure about this?!**” <--

Checking the file via `plutil` I got the error message:

`Old-style plist parser: missing semicolon in dictionary on line 5.`

Which is the details line `details = "You are sending this email with the title Verifications.";` But I did not get what's wrong over there until I looked up a little. After replacing by a real double quote it works!

Thanks for looking and comparing!

Kind regards

Martin