[MlMt] Changing the default headers displayed?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon May 3 15:38:51 EDT 2021

On 2021-05-03 at 14:48:55 UTC-0400 (Mon, 03 May 2021 11:48:55 -0700)
Greg Earle <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Is there a way, perhaps via "defaults write", to change the list of
> displayed headers?
>
> From a cursory glance it looks to me like the defaults are

> I don't see an obvious way to change that.

The file
/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/Layouts/headersFormatting.plist
defines the long and short header display formats. You can override it
by putting a modified version in
~/Library/ApplicationSupport/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/

The format is not very forgiving or well documented.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire