[MlMt] Return-Path when sending message using an alias

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 08:13:16 EDT 2021

I think the answer is yes, but MailMate can't ask Gmail to do it on
MailMate's behalf. MailMate needs to do what Gmail does, which is to
contact the "alternate" SMTP servers directly to transmit the mail from a
different account. You will need to configure MailMate to have a full
account for each sender address.