[MlMt] Keychain weirdness

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Sun Mar 28 18:09:12 EDT 2021

You’ve probably tried this already but JIC, I recommend close\re-open
Keychain.

Yeah, I know it sounds strange but I’ve had issues where some
apps\services that need Keychain just stopped working.  This has
happened a lot with Apple Messages where it would work fine for several
days and then all of the sudden, no IMs sent or received and no error
message given.  After yanking what little hair I did have, I finally
discovered that closing\re-opening Keychain did the trick…

- - -