[MlMt] Resizing images

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Mon Mar 8 09:45:00 EST 2021

Jolin-

I resize the images when I want them embedded in the email.  If I am
sending an attachment/file I will send as is, up to 20 MB.  Above 20 MB
I will link to a file.  This is typically with PDF's through dropbox.

I use an Alfred (v3.8.6) script to resize images.
https://www.alfredforum.com/topic/8397-resize-image/

http://www.packal.org/workflow/resize-image

This is usually with screenshots that I size down to fit on screen.
Although this workflow is performed on the jpg/png in finder before I
attach to the email message.
I do not know of anything inside of MailMate (v2.0BETA 6151) that upon
attaching a file or on send that reduces the email/image size.

-Zak