[MlMt] Follow Up to Email Concerns

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Fri Jun 25 13:39:02 EDT 2021

Agree with everything Bill said here…especially “…unwisely run
organizations drinking vendor Kool-Aid…”

The better solution is using OAuth2 which I believe is supported in many
IMAP servers such as Dovecot.

With that in mind, seems like the big boys are creating a somewhat false
sense of urgency - what we typically called “FUD” in my SE days - so
as to peddle more of that Kool-Aid referenced above…

- - -