[MlMt] Microsoft's AdaptiveCards

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Thu Jun 17 16:56:59 EDT 2021

On 2021-06-17 at 15:12:49 UTC-0400 (Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:12:49 -0700)
Kee Hinckley <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> So what I'm wondering is whether it would be possible to write a
> generic bit of Javascript that finds that script, interprets the body,
> and then replaces the HTML section with the rendered results. Or,
> maybe safer in the face of parsing errors, inserts it at the top and
> leaves the old HTML at the bottom.
>
> And then we could take that and insert it into MailMate's HTML
> template.

MailMate, like every MUA not designed or written by lobotomized chimps
on meth, does not ever execute JavaScript in mail or in response to
magic data received in mail.

Outlook for macOS is available from Microsoft.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire