[MlMt] Signatures not working as expected

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 08:49:36 EDT 2021

On 26 Jul 2021, at 13:20, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:
> Not all my signatures are showing up as choices - nor are the
> signatures that I’ve assigned to addresses working.
>
> [Here](https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3ef6gkc05fkfnf/Signature%20preferences.png?dl=0)
> is what I have set up in preferences.
> [This](https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8bdwrrfpc4gi0m/Signature%20choices.png?dl=0)
> is the choices I have.

What you’re seeing in the signature popup list is the signatures that
have *no* addresses specified in the Signature preferences dialog,
meaning that they are available for any sending address. That suggests
that your list of addresses for the “Pluhar Consulting” signature is
failing to match the sending address in your email. From a quick look, I
see some extraneous commas in that signature preference line that might
be causing a problem.

You could certainly simplify the preferences in the “Addresses”
field for your “Pluhar Consulting” signature to
“*@pluharconsulting.com” (no quotes and no curly braces needed).
Likewise, your “SH” signature could use “*@sharinghouse.com”.
Maybe give that a try and see if it helps.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net