[MlMt] Where is the list of fields? e.g. ${#source.path} (to customize Downloads Sub folder)

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Jul 21 13:13:24 EDT 2021

On 2021-07-21 at 12:41:39 UTC-0400 (Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:41:39 +0000)
Christian Bailey via mailmate <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Wow, another amazing power feature discovered today. I noticed in Settings-General that there is an option for Downloads to be saved in a Sub folder. The default path is: ${#source.#name}/${#source.path}
>
> I would like the path to be the domain of the sender’s email address. (Or if not possible, the entire email address.)

I think ${from.domain} will give you that. If not, try ${from}

> I searched everywhere and can’t find a list of the other field names for MailMate. Can you help?

I don't believe there can be a definitive list because MM can use any header field that exists in any message. You can see all of those in ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/MailMate/Database.noindex/Headers, where each indexed header has 3 files.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire