[MlMt] which mailbox

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:00:59 EDT 2021

It is also possible to modify the header view to include "mailbox", in addition to the "from", "subject", etc. fields. I did this with earlier versions of MM, but it got broken sometime in the past year. I haven't tried to replicate, but I found it very useful. If I have time again, I'll post the modified headersFormatting.plist

Zvi