[MlMt] incorrect From:

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Fri Jan 15 08:24:24 EST 2021

On 14 Jan 2021, at 14:59, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> On 14 Jan 2021, at 1:09, Randy Bush wrote:
>
>> sigh.  i will make this error time and again
>
> I sigh with you.

As do I! As I’ve been trialling MailMate as a replacement for Apple
Mail, this is one of the few issues I’ve had so far that I haven’t
been able to solve. There’s so much that is great about MailMate that
it’s not enough to stop me switching, but this could be a headache for
me as I have several identities and quite a lot of email addresses. I
can’t see how get MailMate to ‘reset’ what from address should be
used for a particular (or several) recipient.

Jolin