[MlMt] Tag Assignment

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Fri Jan 8 08:17:55 EST 2021

Recently I noticed that the assignment of a new tag to a received email
removes the existing tag.  Currently when I want to assign more than one
tag I delete the existing tag then enter the new tag and the existing
tag.

I am not sure when this behavior began and don't believe it has always
been this way.  When I assign a tag I use the tag keyboard shortcut 'T'
then enter the first letters of the tag name.  Once the desired name
appears I hit 'Enter' twice to confirm the name and close the data entry
line.

Some of these "existing" tags are assigned by rules attached to the
mailbox source.

Hope there's a solution.
I suspect that a software update is in order.  But like others here I
tend to leave things alone when they are working.

-Zak

MailMate Version 2.0 (6151)
MacBook Pro 15,3 – 2018 15-inch
Intel Core i7, 2.6 GHz (32GB RAM)