[MlMt] Messages marked as “read” in Version 1.14 (5757)

Thu Feb 18 09:47:19 EST 2021

On 18 Feb 2021, at 7:25, Ian Petersen wrote:

> What do do have in Preferences > Viewer > Mark messages read after X
> seconds?
>
> You can either put a longer time e.g. 60 seconds or remove the
> tickmark altogether, which should make messages only be marked read
> manually.

I have it enabled and set to 0. I *want* the message to be marked as
read automatically, but only if I double-click to view it.

But here’s an interesting thing: If I set it to something just above
zero like 0.1, the next message in the list isn’t marked as read. This
is a decent work-around for now.

It seems like when I move a message, MailMate is invisibly opening the
the order of operations has changed so that when you move an open
message, the next message is selected in the viewer *before* the window
is closed (but faster than the UI can update to show the next message).

--
Rob McBroom