[MlMt] Messages marked as “read” in Version 1.14 (5757)

Thu Feb 18 09:34:01 EST 2021

On 18 Feb 2021, at 7:00, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

> I use the same approach as you, and that does not happen to me. But I
> have set several hidden preferences that might affect the behavior. Do
> you have enabled MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove? I’m not sure
> that’s it, but it might be?

I do have that set (and have for a long time). The unwanted behavior
only started with the last update, so I don’t think it’s related to
settings.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I’ll also add that I’m definitely hiding the Message View with
⌃⌥⌘H and not just dragging the edge to make it small (but possibly
still enabled).

--
Rob McBroom