[MlMt] Removing email from Blacklist

Martin S Taylor mailmate at martinstaylor.com
Wed Feb 10 05:34:18 EST 2021

Yes, I know and use SpamSieve, and agree it's excellent.

It was just the word 'Blacklist' which seems an odd choice of word. A
Blacklist, to me, is a list of addresses which are automatically killed,
or junked, or refused, or something - not a list of addresses which are
excluded from autocomplete.

And there doesn't seem to be much information about 'Blacklist' in the
documentation - or have I missed it?

MST