[MlMt] r5757 Move to Mailbox broken?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Feb 5 02:15:36 EST 2021

I have noticed that in r5757 the move only works if the focus in MM is on the message pane (blue color of selected messages). As soon as the focus is somewhere else (on the pane of mailboxes and sources, for example), MM will not move even previously in the message pane selected messages. That was different in the past, if I recall correctly. Actually I would prefer that the „move to“ command would apply to any selected message regardless of which area is activated in MM.

--Thomas