[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 119, Issue 1

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Mon Feb 1 13:30:31 EST 2021

Yes! Thank you so much, Alexandre. I had not noticed the slider on the
left side of the window. That has fixed the problem: after moving the
slider to show the composing pane, new replies and forward messages seem
to remember that placement.

So thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Esteban Umerez