[MlMt] MailMate release notes

Fri Dec 10 09:36:50 EST 2021

On 10 Dec 2021, at 14:14, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> I now understand that's because this is a beta release, so it makes
> more sense, though I'd still like to know what changed since 5851. :-)

* Changed: By default, show a single “Tagged” submailbox when only a
single tag is in use (this will only affect new users). Previously only
the “Tagged” mailbox would be shown in this special case.
* Fixed: Crash bug related to “Send Now”.

And various build-system-related changes of no interest to users :)