[MlMt] CPU around 60% with r5852

Fri Dec 10 07:09:15 EST 2021

On 9 Dec 2021, at 16:43, Florian Heidenreich wrote:

> I'm observing high CPU usage of around ~60% CPU on a MacBook Air M1
> under Big Sur 11.6.1 when doing nothing with MailMate r5852.
> Would be interesting to know if it's only happening for me or if it's
> a more common problem.

If you see it then chances are others are seeing it too. Please create a
sample for me using Activity Monitor or the following Terminal command.
Send it to me using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.

	sample MailMate 10 > ~/Desktop/mailmate_sample.txt

> P.S. I've tried to create a ticket, but the system automatically marks
> it as spam.

The ticket system is a mess right now. Somehow almost everything was
marked as spam including 10 year old tickets. I tried fixing it
yesterday, but now I cannot even access the spam-marked items. I'll
continue trying to fix it. Sorry about the inconvenience.

(It's a free service so I'm just hoping it'll work again. I cannot
really demand anything to be fixed :) )