[MlMt] CPU around 60% with r5852

Florian Heidenreich fheidenreich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:43:18 EST 2021

I'm observing high CPU usage of around ~60% CPU on a MacBook Air M1
under Big Sur 11.6.1 when doing nothing with MailMate r5852.

My observations so far:

- does not happen when starting MailMate
- starts after sending an email or reading a couple of messages from my
inbox
- stops and goes to 0% when hiding MailMate via Cmd+H, reappears on
unhide
- something related to updating the view when it's actually not always
needed?

Would be interesting to know if it's only happening for me or if it's a
more common problem.

Kind regards
— Florian

P.S. I've tried to create a ticket, but the system automatically marks
it as spam.