[MlMt] MailMate release notes

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:53:13 EST 2021

Please don't get me wrong, I continue to be amazed by the incredible amount work Benny is able to put into MM; this is a far better mail client than others built by entire engineering teams at some large companies.  And I'm sure it took considerable effort for Benny to produce this outline of all the major changes.  I do plan to read through it all at some point.

But to me, the primary purpose of release notes is to tell me what changed since the last version I downloaded.  And ideally, this is true both for folks who download test versions as well as those who do not.

So, as Stephan also noted, I guess the big issue for me is not being able to see what changed between (say) r5851 and r5852.

Thanks.

-Eric