[MlMt] MailMate release notes

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:12:15 EST 2021

Hi, as someone who tends to download the latest test release regularly, I'm finding the restructuring of release notes not at all helpful.  First, it's nigh impossible to learn what's changed in each test release. Second, the new outline format reminds me more of a functional spec than release notes.

Finally, the length is simply unmanageable.  There's no way I can scroll through all that to see what's actually changed.  I know a lot has changed since the last public release, but I fear even users not on test releases are going to be overwhelmed by these release notes as written when the next public release occurs.

Thanks.

-Eric