[MlMt] Custom keybinding not working

mapish at gmail.com mapish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:38:00 EST 2021

just guessing that it's the same menu item so it's the same action both
bound to MarkAsUnread: which almost certainly calls toggleReadState:
internally. If you select a mixed range of read and unread messages the
menu item defaults to "mark as read"

The difference being one is bound to a menu action and the other is the
method that is called programmatically.

- Jason