[MlMt] Utterly baffled by Mailing Lists

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sun Apr 4 07:54:18 EDT 2021

Paul,

What I use to filter out (marketing)mailing lists from my inbox is the
following:

I defined a Marketing mailbox where I drop a (the first?) mail from that
source

I defined a condition based rule on my inbox:
- if source is in Marketing mailbox
- then move to Marketing mailbox ( or Auto_Marketing mailbox° )

By setting up submailboxes (on the sender) you can then easily see what
is related to which list/sender.

Or on the marketing mailbox you can setup a definition based rule to
move the mails to other mailboxes

Regards,

Marc