[MlMt] Keybindings for non-US keyboards

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Sep 30 07:58:40 EDT 2020

Hi,

I usually use a German keymapping which means that certain common
application keyboard shortcuts such as anything involving square or
curly brackets are a challenge as I have to remember these.  I'm sure
I'm not alone in this, so my question is: how do others manage with the
commands like next mail view or changing the indentation level?

Increase indentation cmd + [ becomes be alt + cmd + 6 on my keyboard
And I've no idea how to get alt + cmd + [ because I'd need alt twice!

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a