[MlMt] latest version/update crashes during load..help?

Jim Cook jim.cook at isometrica.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 07:37:21 EDT 2020

Same problem here.
Seemed to start when I upgraded to MacOS 10.15.7 last night though may
be a coincidence.
Seems to be related to connecting to a particular IMAP source.
Not related to version of Mailmate as I tried reverting to latest pubic
build (r5673) and no difference.
This email written on r5722 after the fix below.

My fix:

Disconnect from internet by turning WiFi off
Start Mailmate - it doesn’t crash.
Set all sources to offline
Turn on WiFi
Go through sources one by one to set online.

I found one source that was causing the crash (not a Google or Microsoft
email server) hosted at `genotec.ch`, sorry I don’t know what software
the server is running (or if that’s relevant).

Hope that helps,

Regards

Jim