[MlMt] latest version/update crashes during load..help?

Gavan Schneider list.gavan at galeel.com
Wed Sep 30 06:20:56 EDT 2020

On 30 Sep 2020, at 19:21, Max Andersen wrote:

> Latest version of mailmate that I downloaded/updated to yesterday now
> crashes a few seconds after it have shown the main window.
>
> its too short for me to go check if there is a new update or even
> rollback.

That is similar to my recent problem — reported via “Help>Send
Feedback…”
Lots of crashes while my internet connection was dog slow, and then
MailMate was able to get through its startup ok when the internet
connection improved.
There was an account “unavailable” with a message stuck in its
“Sent” mailbox that seemed to be featured in the crash logs
according to Benny

So…  was there a connection problem during the MM startup?

Gavan Schneider
——
Gavan Schneider, Sodwalls, NSW, Australia
Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a
well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and
wrong. The ancients, in the case at bar, laid the blame upon the gods:
sometimes they were remote and surly, and sometimes they were kind. In
the Middle Ages lesser powers took a hand in the matter, and so one
reads of works of art inspired by Our Lady, by the Blessed Saints, by
the souls of the departed, and even by the devil.  H. L. Mencken, 1920