[MlMt] Can't send email from one of my Google Apps accounts "Pending submission"

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Thu Sep 24 12:46:19 EDT 2020

The Activity Viewer has no activity for this account. All of the other
accounts are showing activity, or if nothing is happening, then show
LOGOUT. But for this problem account, the Activity Viewer only shows two
blank lines, even when I try to force a send from this account again.

Thank you.
Lisa

> Have you tried using Window->Show Activity Viewer to get a sense of
> where the failure is happening in the SMTP transaction?
>
> Glenn P. Parker
> glenn.parker at comcast.net
>
>> On 23 Sep 2020, at 13:30, Lisa Sieverts wrote:
>>
>> In the past week or so, one of my several Google Apps accounts has
>> ceased being able to send email. I had made no changes to the
>> outgoing mail settings.
>>
>> I have tried forcing the OAuth2 again via File | Edit IMAP Account. I
>> was able to do that reauthorization successfully but my emails are
>> still stuck.
>>
>> My three other Google accounts are fine.
>>
>> I’m using MailMate version 1.13.2 (5673) with Catalina 10.15.6.
>>
>> Any ideas are welcome. Luckily, I can use my other accounts —
>> it’s not ideal to have messages come from the wrong account but it
>> works.

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235
lisa at lisasieverts.com