[MlMt] Can't send email from one of my Google Apps accounts "Pending submission"

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Wed Sep 23 13:30:32 EDT 2020

In the past week or so, one of my several Google Apps accounts has
ceased being able to send email. I had made no changes to the outgoing
mail settings.

I have tried forcing the OAuth2 again via File | Edit IMAP Account. I
was able to do that reauthorization successfully but my emails are still
stuck.

My three other Google accounts are fine.

I’m using MailMate version 1.13.2 (5673) with Catalina 10.15.6.

Any ideas are welcome. Luckily, I can use my other accounts — it’s
not ideal to have messages come from the wrong account but it works.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235