[MlMt] Cannot open Mailmate composer window by clicking on an an e-mail address link in a PDF-document

Robert Kroon robert at kroontevelde.nl
Mon Sep 14 06:15:24 EDT 2020

Hi all,

First time I’m using this mailing list.
I have a strange problem with Mailmate v1.13 which I never experienced
in version 1.12.5 and earlier.
My laptop is running Mojave 10.14.6.

My workflow is that I’m converting important e-mails to PDF documents
using the print command in Mailmate followed by an export to a PDF
document. This generates the PDF document.

When I open this PDF in Apple Preview, Skim or PDF Expert it is possible
to click on one of the e-mail addresses in the “from” and “to”
fields. With Mailmate version 1.12.5 the composer window pops us and it
is possible to write and send an e-mail.

With Mailmate 1.13.2 this is no longer possible. When I click on an
e-mail address in the PDF an error message appear “There is no
application set to open the URL
mlmt-internal://query?data=ewlmaWx0ZXIgPSAiZnJvbS5uYW1lID0gJ1Jvc3NlbSwgUnV1ZCB2YW4nIjsKCW9wZXJhdG9yID0gImFuZCI7CglxdWVyeUZvcm1hdHRpbmcgPSB7CgkJZXNjYXBlU2luZ2xlUXVvdGVzID0gIjEiOwoJCWZvcm1hdFN0cmluZyA9ICJmcm9tLm5hbWUgPSAnJHtmcm9tLm5hbWV9JyI7CgkJc2VwYXJhdG9yU3RyaW5nID0gIiBvciAiOwoJfTsKCXRpdGxlID0gIkZyb20g4oCcUm9zc2VtLCBSdXVkIHZhbuKAnSI7Cgl0aXRsZUZvcm1hdHRpbmcgPSB7CgkJZm9ybWF0U3RyaW5nID0gIuKAnCR7ZnJvbS5uYW1lfeKAnSI7CgkJcHJlZml4U3RyaW5nID0gIkZyb20gIjsKCX07Cn0=
“

How can I get back to the old behaviour of Mailmate v 1.12.5?

--
Robert Kroon